• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Any Bowlers out there?

davidathans

I've gone bowling 49 times since June 13 (out of 85 days), so i guess you could say bowling is a passion of mine. I've been keeping track with an excel spreadsheet since June 13, because I bought a new bowling ball that day. I've been bowling with a Storm-Virtual Energy 15lb. ball with a fingertip grip with inserts for all three fingers. I have bowled 167 games with an average of 191.04, 861 strikes (5.16avg per game). My high game out of the 167 is a 278 (got the first 9 strikes, left the 3,6 picked it up then threw a strike for the 278). My best series was 257, 222, 278=757 on July 1st with 28 strikes in three games.

I'm just wondering if there are any bowlers on this site?

Diesel Donna

I like to bowl for the fun of it. I'm average I guess. My Dad was an extreme bowler and was in our little local newspaper for bowling a 300. I have no idea what my score would be.

PonyGal

I tried bowling one time at my grandson's 5th birthday party. He beat me!! I guess I am the one who needed the bumpers!!! :embarass: