• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

For Sale 1968 Gt/CS

classicsguy

You should inform also what engine,transmission and options does the car have and also the exterior/interior color combination so you can attract more potential buyers. Just my 0.02 worth opinion.

rvrtrash

I sent the seller an email and asked for more info and pics. I'll let everyone know if I hear back, but so far, no reply.

Steve

Jacks Project

Yes, it's Jacks Project. I've replied to everyone who has sent an email and sent pics to everyone who has requested. The "original" specs are: it is a 289 car, auto xmission, lime gold green with black interior and black vinyl top. If anyone wants to know more about the car, please call me at 253.267.5070. I will return all calls whether it is already sold or not. I have posted the Marti Report on this site if you want to take a look at it.

Jacks Project

The car was sold today to a really nice woman who has wanted one for years. I believe this to be a really supportive group with some really good local folks. I will recommend to her to join this site and get connected with you all. I'll make a point to drive my Tiger to the ABFM in Bellevue this year and perhaps meet some of you. Till then, rubber side down, shiny side up.