• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

'08 vert $47k, coupe $42k in Wa state

aemoo28

Aemoo28 here reporting my findings from the local Ford dealership. What else is there to do on a 90 degree day other than look at GT/CS convertibles?

Price for 2008 GT/CS convertible= $47,000.
2008 GT/CS coupe= $42,000

Anyone here have a 2007 GT/CS in Redfire? HOLD ON to it. There simply aren't ANY left ANYWHERE. Anyone want to sell one?

Check it out- they had 5 '08 GTs, and 4 of them were CSs. Manager said they just aren't selling. I told him the price was ridiculous at $47K. He was willing to 'let me have a black CS vert' for the same price I paid for my '08 coupe.

How fun would that be? Black twins, one without a top. (Mind out of gutter, pls

P

PNewitt

The new car market is anyone's guess in the coming months and years...

People will probably buy late model mustangs as collectibles more than transportation...or will actually drive them as a pricey form of "transportion entertainment".

The original cars will, and are being grabbed up as "Sunday drivers" and for car shows.

Maybe if sugar cane will grow in Eastern Washington (Winter Wheat, move over), we can make sugar-to-ethanol like they do in Brazil. Corn won't cut it.

(Then Amy can jump drawbridges like Angelina Jolie using ethanol).

PN.

Ladystang

Aemoo28 here reporting my findings from the local Ford dealership. What else is there to do on a 90 degree day other than look at GT/CS convertibles?

Price for 2008 GT/CS convertible= $47,000.
2008 GT/CS coupe= $42,000

Anyone here have a 2007 GT/CS in Redfire? HOLD ON to it. There simply aren't ANY left ANYWHERE. Anyone want to sell one?

Check it out- they had 5 '08 GTs, and 4 of them were CSs. Manager said they just aren't selling. I told him the price was ridiculous at $47K. He was willing to 'let me have a black CS vert' for the same price I paid for my '08 coupe.

How fun would that be? Black twins, one without a top. (Mind out of gutter, pls

I have one. A convertible at that. Will hold on to it till children get it in will. lol. Dealer near me has 5 CS's.
All of them are selling for about 34,000, if he can sell them. One of each color on his lot. Also has 3 shelbys. Pre-owned. Lots of other stangs too. Cars are not selling now in this area.
Wanted to bring some of the CS's home with me, but alas hubby wouldn't let me. No place to store them.

rvrtrash

Maybe if sugar cane will grow in Eastern Washington (Winter Wheat, move over), we can make sugar-to-ethanol like they do in Brazil. Corn won't cut it.

PN.

Actually they're talking about putting in a bio-diesel plant and convincing the farmers to grow soy beans, or some happy shit like that. Anything to cut the cost of driving my F250 diesel would be fine with me.

Steve

GTCS07

42K for a coupe? I paid 27K new for my Redfire coupe. Maybe thats why they aren't selling. I guess it's a regional thing but my dealer has 3 '08s all under 32K.

OP
OP
aemoo28

aemoo28

OMG buy me one!

42K for a coupe? I paid 27K new for my Redfire coupe. Maybe thats why they aren't selling. I guess it's a regional thing but my dealer has 3 '08s all under 32K.

OMG that's SO cheap! $27k! I took pics of both window stickers between bouts of laughter and disbelief. This is Washington state though; maybe Microsoft, Boeing, and Amazon are causing this horrific inflation of car prices!! They are not sellling... the basic GT is cheaper... maybe that's why the CSs outnumber the GTs in the lots. Price is similar for the Shelby 350.

Didja hear that? We're ranking neck to neck with those Shelbys again!:icon_moan