• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

1031 Mile Mustang

Mosesatm

The guy selling this car on eBay claims it has only 1031 miles on it and it has been garaged its whole life.
When I asked him when the seat covers were replaced and when the passenger door was repainted he said both came from the factory that way.

What do you think? The seat covers look to me like they were poorly installed and I really doubt the factory installed them with those wrinkles, and I know they didn't paint the passenger door in a darker shade than the rest of the car.

http://s1179.photobucket.com/user/c...68 Ford Mustang 1k Actual Miles?sort=3&page=1

Attachments

• Rear Seat.jpg
    Rear Seat.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 27
  • Passenger Door.jpg
    Passenger Door.jpg
    143.6 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:

TraveledGTCS

I have to agree with Arle, the mustang has more than 1K miles on it. If you look at the photo of the odometer, the left most zero is out of align, where it would be turning just past 100,000. (I've noticed this on mine when it has turned 100,000; 200,000; 300,000 and 400,000 until a few more thousand get added then the digits line up better.) There are a couple other minor indications also as to the wear and tear. 101,031 is really not that many miles for a well taken care of mustang. It's a very nice six cylinder mustang though.

Bill