• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

14,000 Mile '68 Coupe

njmop

I know this seller

I know the seller of this car. He knows I have a GT/CS and when he got that car, he emailed me a picture because he was so excited about that 68. I can look at it anytime if anyone is interested. I'd also be happy to ask questions or look at areas not photographed. The guy with the car is very nice, he buys and sells mustangs and parts as a hobby and has for many, many years. Just thought I'd chime in...

miller511

Remarkable low mile car. I know it's almost the weekend, but let's do some math. Round up the mileage to 15K...divide that by 40 years...that's 375 miles per year average. Hmmm, 16 gallon tank and getting I'd guess 17-20 mpg... that's about one and a half tanks of fuel per year for that straight six!!!
Quite well preserved...although I would clean the engine ;-)