• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

1966 mustang rallypac

green56

Any body know who rebuilds a rally pac for a 66 mustang it has the clock and rpm? thanks Tom from Wisconsin

GT/CS S Code

Hmmm ... sounds like that might be tough these days ...
I just checked and "The Tachman" who specializes in rebuilding Ford gauges (and has for years) says on his website that he no longer rebuilds or services '65 to '66 Rally Pacs! (With no explanation why either?)
There were a few links in the Google search I made to some "how to" articles on how to rebuild them yourself ...?

Northern Pony

I have an 8000 RPM Raly pack that I was going to have rebuilt years ago, when they were worth something, but you know what procrastination can do. I waited too long and then they started reproducing these Rally Packs. With reproductions hitting the market it became cost prohibitive to rebuild. I guess that now it is slightly more valuable than old junk.
BoB

OP
OP
G

green56

rally pac

how do you test the rally pac with out putting it in the car is their a simple way of doing it