• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

SOLD 1968 GT/CS 289 (mine)

OP
OP
aemoo28

aemoo28

Price reduced- $16,000

Price reduced to $16,000.

Need the $. Second trimester approaching. Need to complete house projects.

Car is in Seattle, Washington.

OP
OP
aemoo28

aemoo28

Guess so. Two bedrooms in the attic need to be real bedrooms. Need a nanny room, ya know (I wish).

May put up my '08 GT/CS for sale as well. Single parenthood and all...

robert campbell

Amy,
You really need to do e-bay. International exposure. You are honest to the bone, but the only real details to reveal are the rust issues. All the rest is what a buyer may expect. I know that sounds dishonest, but old cars have old engines and loose front ends. Rust is the big issue. Eebuilt auto is a plus!

You need to play up the pebble beige and its rarity. IT is an extemely rare car. I do not want to post pricing with you on the site. But if you call me we can. discuss.

Rob

classicsguy

Amy,
You really need to do e-bay. International exposure. You are honest to the bone, but the only real details to reveal are the rust issues. All the rest is what a buyer may expect. I know that sounds dishonest, but old cars have old engines and loose front ends. Rust is the big issue. Eebuilt auto is a plus!

You need to play up the pebble beige and its rarity. IT is an extemely rare car. I do not want to post pricing with you on the site. But if you call me we can. discuss.

Rob

I agree with Rob 100% on his observations

classicsguy

Amy my last cars advertised on E bay went; Germany,Sweden Slovakia and Italy. Not all of them sold on the auction but the buyer saw it at the e bay auction and purchased after it ended.

franklinair

Good advice to advertise thru E-Bay. My last project ('68 convertible) sold on E-Bay - went to Sweden. ALL of the enquiries were from overseas, NONE domestic. When I finish my current project ('68 GT/CS) it will in all likelihood go the same way.

Neil

Mosesatm

Good advice to advertise thru E-Bay. My last project ('68 convertible) sold on E-Bay - went to Sweden. ALL of the enquiries were from overseas, NONE domestic. When I finish my current project ('68 GT/CS) it will in all likelihood go the same way.

Neil

Neil,
Please talk to me before you sell a Highland Green GT/CS!!!

OP
OP
aemoo28

aemoo28

Dave,

I still have the car. You cannot receive private messages for some reason. I deleted it so I cannot recall your email address.

I am trying to sell my '08 GT/CS first.

68 special

Most excellent choice. Keep us posted on how our soon to be newest member of CS.com is doing.

Bret

OP
OP
aemoo28

aemoo28

Anyone want the '08 CS? Only 7,004 miles.

$21,000.

5 sp
Dove grey interior
Dark black tint, quarter window louvers. Ghost stripes.

Last edited: