• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

For Sale 1968 gtcs-SOLD

Hemihunter

This is a true 68 California Special
This car is in the registry and has Marti report and official ford documentation. It runs and drives very nice. currently registered. title in hand.

302 J code
3 speed manual trans
Factory bench seat with headrests

The engine in car now is a later model 302 that was rebuilt 3 years ago and has less than 1000 miles on it. I still have the original numbers matching 302 from the car. ( It developed a internal knock of some kind.)
The car seems to be rust free except for 2 nickel size blisters in rear quarter. There is some paint peeling on headlight buckets and cowl. Paint is probably 20 years old. Other than that , this car is very nice.

New clutch
New brake master cylinder
Tires have less than 1000 miles on them
Seats, carpets and upholstery are all in great shape and are a 9 out of 10 condition

I have the original air cleaner assembly with heat riser that will go with the car if wanted. Side scoops on the car have been replaced sometime before I got the car and are the wrong ones.

(530)906-4590 Mike... My consider trades

Attachments

• gtcs-1.jpg
    gtcs-1.jpg
    142.9 KB · Views: 166
  • gtcs-6.jpg
    gtcs-6.jpg
    121.4 KB · Views: 162
  • gtcs-5.jpg
    gtcs-5.jpg
    119 KB · Views: 130
  • gtcs-7.jpg