• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

1969 Fopar

Mosesatm

Attachments

• Fopar.jpg
    Fopar.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 33

quicknick

We have something similar in my neck of the woods. There is a guy here that frequents our local car shows with a 69 Chevelle SS. It's a beautiful stock,correct looking car until he pops the hood to reveal a 72 351 Cleveland CJ motor! Painted Ford blue of course. The chevy guys here go crazy! It's quite a sight. I'll post some pics next time I see it out.

OP
OP
Mosesatm

Mosesatm

We have something similar in my neck of the woods. There is a guy here that frequents our local car shows with a 69 Chevelle SS. It's a beautiful stock,correct looking car until he pops the hood to reveal a 72 351 Cleveland CJ motor! Painted Ford blue of course. The chevy guys here go crazy! It's quite a sight. I'll post some pics next time I see it out.

Wow, that's almost as bad as some joker who wants to put an Infiniti 3.5L V6, and Corvette door handles on a GT/CS!

robert campbell

love the color!!! Wanted to paint my 1975 Suzuki a simlar shade....

When I win the lotto, I plan to by a 1963 split window vette.... Yup, she will go fast with Ford power!!!

Rob "hates every Chevy motor in a Ford" Campbell