• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

1970 mustang fastback for sale

J.Bart

i'm needing to sell my fastback(not mach 1) to pay off loans, so i can start my gt/cs project.
this car can be lowered in hp and fuel cell can eaily be swapped back out to standard gas tank it has pulled a 12.5 sec quarter mile at 107 mph
351 cleveland, roller cam, full roller rockers, stainless valves ,guideplates,parker performance mods(stuffers), high rise parker 4v intake,full race balance,arp bolts,moroso large ol pan with windage tray and stud bolts,msd billet dist. and ignition box,edelbrock 750 carb,
be cool radiator $781.00 engine doesn't over heat!!
c4 trans (I KNOW BUT THIS ONE IS BUILT) kevlar bands and b&m ratchet shifter, smooth solid tranny.
driveline loop, 12 gal fuel cell,
edelbrock rims 16 in.
front susp. rebuilt also upper a-arms lowered to carrol shelby's specs. can easily be moved back to stock location
interior needs more work, sail panels the race seats are faded but not torn
rear seats in good shape
painted last year we call the color fast red
this isn't a show car but everyone can't stop looking at it
email me for pictures jbart@dcdi.net