• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

1996 Registry on eBay

Redwingrobb

This is off the owner of the car I just purchased. Nice folks..I got one Recognition Guide and she is selling the other two...Robb

Diesel Donna

I was looking through my Recognition Guide and I only noted a few names from the site. Bob Teets, Paul M., Arlie and myself. Are we the only old timers here?

Mosesatm

hcsstang said:
Ebay has one of Paul's first book also. I don't know the #.

It's on the left side of the screen under the eBay auctions listing

68sunlitgold

Paul's book went for $304.00....WOW!!

Jason, think what a nice nest egg (investment) you got with your recent purchase of books.

And to think I sold an extra book I had for $40....but it was to a member here so I don't fell too bad.

Doug

390cs68rcode

68sunlitgold said:
Paul's book went for $304.00....WOW!!

Jason, think what a nice nest egg (investment) you got with your recent purchase of books.

And to think I sold an extra book I had for $40....but it was to a member here so I don't fell too bad.

Doug

I auctioned them off and used the proceeds to fund the engine/transmission data. I did keep one for myself.