• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

2007 GT/CS -- looking for interest in sale

wally05

Hey guys,

Many of you know my predicament that I'm having with going for a different car and selling my GT/CS. Well, it looks like I may go through with it and sell my beautiful GT/CS. Here are the details with minor modifications:

2007 Mustang GT/CS california special
Redfire (burgundy) exterior--charcoal/dove leather interior
1,700 miles
5-speed, 3.31 geared rearend

-Tuneable Inductions Cold Air Intake with SCT XCal2 tuner (tuned by Brenspeed)
--this mod puts rwhp up another 17hp or so!
-CHE k-member brace with torque limiters
--stiffens up the front end for less body roll and keeps you from missing 3rd gear
-Flowmaster American Thunder mufflers
--Very nice deep sound, especially at Wide open throttle, but no interior drone when cruising.
-Midwest auto gear Plenum and fuel rail covers
--Amazing looking! Ebony bodies with redfire ribbing and redfire background behind the "GT" script on it

This car looks like it just came from the dealership. The mufflers look amazing on the GT500 rear fascia. I have all the original documentation and window sticker. I babied this car. I'm just looking at another possible purchase.

Here are the pictures. I haven't updated them with the mufflers, but they look great. I'll upload new ones. I have all original parts to return it to stock.

http://www.allfordmustangs.com/photopost/showgallery.php/cat/3976

Serious offers will be considered!

KBB puts the car around $25k, I'll put up a price about $24k with the modifications. I'm pretty firm on the price, but I'm open to talking about it.

email: kwflinn@anderson.edu , korey.flinn@gmail.com

Korey Flinn

rvrtrash

It's a beautiful car and $24K certainly seems like a hot price. Hope it moves for you. I really like those engine covers. Kind of a retro look to them.

Steve

OP
OP
wally05

wally05

Thanks! Yeah, I've priced to move it. I found that the kbb is actually closer to $26k for private party.