• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

ADMIN 2024 CaliforniaSpecial Calendars are now on sale!

admin

Staff member
Administrator
The 2024 CaliforniaSpecial Calendars are now on sale!

PLEASE READ: You are buying directly from the printer rather than me ordering them in bulk and then shipping to you.​

The calendar price is $14.00 + shipping... BUT... the printer sometimes has discounts. I will try to keep this thread updated with the most current promo code. Or you can see their current discounts here, in the banner at the very top of the page: https://www.lulu.com/shop

You can order them here:

Current discount is 30% off for Black Friday and expires 11/30/23. The coupon code is TWINKLE30

These are full color, full bleed, 12 month calendars. They have a wire binding (not stapled) so they hang flat on the wall. Size is 11x17 when open. Each page of the calendar features a forum member's car.

Here's a preview of the calendar.

1700840933935.png

See the latest post in this thread for any discounts the printer may be running. I'll do my best to keep it updated. The discounts change every few days. The place to enter the coupon code looks like this (see below circled in red).

1700841089044.png

A big thanks to everyone who took the time to submit their photos!

OP
OP
admin

admin

Staff member
Administrator
The current coupon code is BRISK10 which gives a 10% discount now through midnight Fri Dec 8th.

franklinair

I sure hope my order comes soon. I've promised some friends (overseas) that I'd mail them a copy, so now, timing is an issue.

Neil

OP
OP
admin

admin

Staff member
Administrator
The current coupon code is CIDER10 which gives a 10% discount now through midnight Fri Dec 22nd.