• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

. 30 Years of Mustang Monthly Magazines

AJG

I am going to be relocating in the next few months and have quite a heavy load of Mustang Monthly magazines that may not make the trip. Any recommendations on how to donate to a good home? I would have to throw them out but would need someone local to take as they would cost a fortune to mail.

stangfan

That's quite a collection. I have them going back to May of 1996. That's when I got into the classic Mustangs. Hopefully someone in your area will grab them. :cool:

Northern Pony

I had a collection dating back to the 80's, ended up giving them away to a friend doing a restoration. Another friend tried selling his collection, no luck going that route. Lot's of good articles through the years on the GT/CS.

BoB

dalorzo_f

I give a lot of periodicals to local libraries. Most accept them here.

When I moved here from the US is did the same with a lot of technical engineering books I knew I would not be using, but were still of value. Donated them too. The library was very appreciative.

Some people still like reading off paper! :eek: