• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

'66 Dearborn HCS

66 Dearborn HCS

Yes, it's for sale. I want something I can have more fun than what this car deserves. She should be put back together correctly due to it rarity and I want something I can do a little hot rodding with, or a later '68 HCS/Cal Special which is already a factory hot rod (in looks if not always performance). It's Timberline Green with Black interior.

Has- new driver's side quarter panel, passenger side lower quarter patch, taillight panel, seat mounts lowered 1" and moved rearward 1.5". Original 3-spd manual tranny, 8" open rear with hwy gears.

Needs- motor, but I have a '68 289 motor if you want it. complete interior kit, bodywork smoothed, paint.

comes with but not installed- new windshield, front and GT rear valances, GT/CS rear decklid/caps, original and complete AC unit, dashpad, addt'l foxbody bucket seats, floorpan patch for where the heater core chewed the floor, restored and clearcoated badges.

$3000 obo

Good chance at a one of a kind that's not supposed to exist....but does. This car has been in Mustang and Fords Magazine under Jerry Heasley's "Rare Finds" column. It is also listed in the HCS registry with Bob Teets and with Tony Popish in the Specialty Paint Code Registry.

OP
OP

66 Dearborn HCS

[quote author=Darb link=board=3;threadid=981;start=0#msg5478 date=1088019221]
If you have any pictures send them my way?

darbb@aol.com
[/quote]

I'll try and get some this weekend if you're really interested.

OP
OP

66 Dearborn HCS

[quote author=Darb link=board=3;threadid=981;start=0#msg5484 date=1088061655]
It would be great!

-Brad
[/quote]
Will do.