• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

For Sale 7 1968 Cars for sale - 5 GT/CS, 1 HCS, 1 Sprint

mustang.biz

Hey all,

As many of you know, I purchased a collection of 10 mustangs a while back. I have been busy with other things, but am getting motivated to sell some of the cars.

Visit my web site http://www.mustang.biz to find out more about the cars and let me know if you are interested in any of them.

Thanks,

Curtis

Last edited:
OP
OP
M

mustang.biz

I've added some additional pictures, particularly the car labeled "Goldie"

OP
OP
M

mustang.biz

1 sold (low miles Gold GT/CS), one no longer for sale (J Code GT/CS).

If anyone has questions or wants more photos let me know, I'm probably going to put a couple of them on ebay soon

Magnum

Good and smooth transaction

I am the fellow that purchased the low mileage gold car from Curtis and to anyone considering purchasing from him, I can say that he is a good guy and from a seller's standpoint did everything he could to make this a smooth transaction. While I haven't received the car yet (it was just picked up today), I am sure it will be everything that Curtis described to me.

Good luck on the sell of the rest of your cars Curtis.

Ruppstang

I purchased our old red HCS from Curtis and would agree with everything said above. Marty

Magnum

Low mileage gold car

I just returned from taking delivery of the gold car that I purchased from Curtis and just as I guessed, I could not be more pleased. From my quick glance I would say the car is better than what Curtis described and I am happy that I chose to make the purchase. Not many chances to buy these low mileage cars at the fair pricing that Curtis established.

Curtis, from my end, thanks for such a smooth and delightful transaction.

David

Ruppstang

David I am glad you got the unrestored gold GT-CS. If I could have bought two that would have been mine too! Unrestored cars are so special. Pay attention to factory marks, paint dabs and overspray. I would love to see pictures. May be you will find a build sheet in the interior that would be awesome. Best of luck Marty