• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

1968 A few more pics

Armond

Here are some shots I downloaded tonight and thought I'd share. We used Scott Fullers Exhaust on the car and it fit very nice. I used some NOS rolled tips and welded them to Scott's pipes. The car is now running and the motor broken in. Interior is done and I have a few more days of work and it will be about 95% ready for the MCA show this weekend. There will be some tweaking and details to be done, but I have run out of time to finish it 100% before the show this Saturday. Also as a note the drive line in the picture is temporary as the correct one will not be ready for the show.

calspecengine025.jpg

calspecengine024.jpg

calspecengine021.jpg

calspecengine004.jpg

calspecengine027.jpg

calspecengine026.jpg

whodat

How does that exhaust sound. I was asking for info recently about this type of exhaust. Is there a link somewhere where I can hear it?