• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

. Arlie's car is a Star

Ruppstang

Congrats Arlie! (Mosesatm)
I just got my Mustang Monthly and spoted your beautiful steed in the My Mustang section. I love that picture in the California Special .com calender. Again way to go. Marty

classicsguy

Saw it today in Borders...just took a peek since I am subscribed but saw Arlies car. Beautiful!!! Congratulations Arlie!! Don't buy too many copies of magazine....

gofastguy

Cool!! I've had the magazine a couple of days and hadn't found my way to this page yet...sure is a nice looking CS!

Mosesatm

Thanks for the compliments!

Now let's get a few more of our photos in some magazines!!!

Last edited:

Diesel Donna

Cool!! I've had the magazine a couple of days and hadn't found my way to this page yet...sure is a nice looking CS!

Hmmmm I did the same thing...better go finish up the magazine and find my buddy's ride.

Mustanger

I saw it too in my copy of MM ... boy Arlie, now that you're famous, what are you going to do now??? (Go to D-Land?? :wink: ) ... Good Job!!! ...

Attachments

• disneyland.jpg
    disneyland.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 20