• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

For Sale Beautiful 68' GT/CS

Mosesatm

Just judging from the photos that looks like a good solid car.
Not sure what's going on with the paint behind the shock tower support (export brace) bolts, though.

robert campbell

First of all it is a standard interior with an upper console. To my knowledge the upper console was part of the interior décor group or deluxe interior. To my knowledge the lower console would be identified on the Marti report. Mine was.

but of real interest is the build date and the recessed reflectors. Is this car in our registry? Very early car.

somethingspecial

The car was actually built on Feb. 7th, the reflector change over to my understanding was was Feb. 15th, so the recessed reflectors are correct. As far as the Marti Report and the consoles, the Marti will show how the car was ordered and/or left the factory. All accessories (ie, consoles) could have been ordered and installed by the dealers. A bonus these days. Oh, and yes it is in the Registry.

speedy02

Is this not the same car that sold on Ebay from Springdale, AR??? Also if I remember right something was up with the driver side front wheel and the tie-rod.