• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

1968 Bonnie & Clyde's first show

lnevill

Here she is all loaded up and ready to go to our first local show.

Will be going to the IMM in Vancouver, BC next week for her first big show.

thx
lee

Attachments

• car show 2.JPG
    car show 2.JPG
    189 KB · Views: 75

stangfan

Looks great. Please put up pictures from the show. I'm just across the water in Victoria, but I'm not going to attend this one. :grin:

stangfan

I like my car shows close to home these days. I did a couple on the mainland a number of years back (pre GT/CS) and one of those was an International.

TraveledGTCS

I shall see all of you there. I'll be coming up from the Puyallup, WA, area, but I will be staying with friends in Mission, BC. Can't beat the rate. I probably won't check in until Saturday, since I have a doc's appointment on Friday, but we can get together Saturday.

You all have a safe trip up, over or however.

Bill

limelyt

Here she is all loaded up and ready to go to our first local show.

Will be going to the IMM in Vancouver, BC next week for her first big show.

thx
lee

Lee

I love that color with the vinyl roof. can't wait to see it in person at the International next weekend.

Gary

OP
OP
lnevill

lnevill

I look forward to seeing/meeting you all in Vancouver. This will be our third IMM and they are always a good time.

I'd like to see as many board members as possible inspect Bonnie & Clyde so any perspective buyer :wink: from the board will have a bunch of references!!

Lee