• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

C/S hiden in the weeds

john

I took a ride in my 68 Sunday and spoted 3-4 mustang front ends stiking out the weeds in the back yard of a old farm house. I went up to talk to them attached is a few pics of what I found, the old guy was pretty cool to talk to he looked at my car and started telling me about the one he had.the cars in the back was his sons project that never got going. said he would sell the lme all of them if I would keep him in mined if I ever got one on the road,I told him thats a deal! the old falcon is not part of the deal but I tried
The C/S is in bad shape but it is a C/S
thanks john

Attachments

• Pana0111.jpg
    Pana0111.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 55
  • Pana0112.jpg
    Pana0112.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 68
  • Pana0113.jpg
    Pana0113.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 66
  • Pana0114.jpg
    Pana0114.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 74
  • Pana0115.jpg
    Pana0115.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 47
  • Pana0116.jpg
    Pana0116.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 48
  • Pana0117.jpg
    Pana0117.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 47

Mustanglvr

John, you need to get the VIN numbers off that CS so Paul can find it in his registry and right it off as a goner. Unless you think it could be revived. Gee, I hope its not a 390 or a 428. Hopefully its a clone. It looks real bad. It might still have some good unique parts on it, that you could get, to sell on Ebay or someone here. Does it still have its foglights? The wiring harness for the tail lights? The GT/CS grill? Its got a 67 horse and corral on the grill. I don`t suppose the foglights are sitting in it somewhere?

OP
OP
J

john

Im going to pic it up today Ill ck the vin and let you all know more about it
I do think the wireing is still there and theres a bundle of trim wraped in plastic not a hole lot left to the car maybe a few parts,a friend of mine said he could cut out the rust and weld in new metal,I dont feel thats its worth it
John

marie68csmustangs

Hopefully, you can save this car and bring Her back from the dead! - Looks like it's going to take lots and lots of restoration to make this wonderful car come to life.. I'm sure it will thank you for it.

Marie