• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

car needs a good home

imported_tree

well folks, my car need a good home,so i am putting her on the auction block.winter comming soon and i dont relish the thought of renting a garage for her for another year.so spread the word that the gt/cs is for sale.contact me at my e-mail address for information about the car. asking price 29k,will post new photos of her on this site.

Attachments

• july6 003.jpg
    july6 003.jpg
    142.7 KB · Views: 64
  • july6 005.jpg
    july6 005.jpg
    147 KB · Views: 62
  • july6 006.jpg
    july6 006.jpg
    152.4 KB · Views: 64
  • july6 007.jpg
    july6 007.jpg
    139.6 KB · Views: 51

gt bandit

imported_tree said:
well folks, my car need a good home,so i am putting her on the auction block.winter comming soon and i dont relish the thought of renting a garage for her for another year.so spread the word that the gt/cs is for sale.contact me at my e-mail address for information about the car. asking price 29k,will post new photos of her on this site.

Is that CAD or USD?

Diesel Donna

Awwwwww, sorry you need to part with her. :cry: I hope she gets a great home and you can have visitation rights.

OP
OP
imported_tree

imported_tree

good home

thanks for the support.i still have two months to find her good home. if i dont so be it. the price that i am asking is pretty reasonable i beleive for a car of this caliber.the one thing i wish it had is a big block. now i know why the guys are always talking 390-428.the 289 has a lot of power for a small block but the majority want the p-o-w-e-r . thanks terry ...........p/s if i sell her i still am going to connect with you people...love this web site.