• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

1968 Car on front cover of 2010 calendar

CraigB

My CS is Acapulco Blue and I am considering putting 10 spoke Shelby wheels and Radial T/As on her. I noticed the car on the front cover of the calendar has exactly this setup (maybe the colour is Brittany Blue but close) and I was wondering if there are any other photos of this car floating around before I take the leap and order the new wheels?

oz390gta

Mosesatm

My CS is Acapulco Blue and I am considering putting 10 spoke Shelby wheels and Radial T/As on her. I noticed the car on the front cover of the calendar has exactly this setup (maybe the colour is Brittany Blue but close) and I was wondering if there are any other photos of this car floating around before I take the leap and order the new wheels?

oz390gta

Here you go.

The color is Gulfstream Aqua but it's one of those colors that confuse digital cameras.

Attachments

• 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    191.9 KB · Views: 65
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    200.3 KB · Views: 61
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    174.3 KB · Views: 59
Last edited:

PFSlim

I like the look of the 10 spoke on a GT/CS. I think it looks mean. I love the pictures that Arlie provided above.

Paul

68stangx2

My car also has the this setup. A couple pictures are attached.

Attachments

• PB081127.jpg
    PB081127.jpg
    121.1 KB · Views: 47
  • PB081131.jpg
    PB081131.jpg
    132.6 KB · Views: 59
OP
OP
CraigB

CraigB

thanks for the pics. I do like my 12 slots with GT emblem but the 10 spokes are the way to go I think.

Craig