• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

1968 Car Won Best In Class DFW Autoshow

390gtmustang

My Boy's Car was invited to a indoor carshow, surprisingly it took best in class (Mustang). Many spectators surpise seeing 68 HCS in the show. My boy is very Proud of his car.

Special thanks to Wallace for taking a good care of this car. Money well spent, seing your boy very happy and bragging to everybody thats his car its priceless. :)

Attachments

• awardMA.jpg
    awardMA.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 94
  • MA1.jpg
    MA1.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 87
  • setting.jpg
    setting.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 101
  • HCS.jpg
    HCS.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 88
  • award1.jpg
    award1.jpg
    10.1 KB · Views: 78

Ruppstang

That is great!! Sharp car a good looking boy. I am sure you will have many good times to come. Marty

TexAg

Congrats!! I love that car, and your son certainly deserves it..

Hope to see you guys again soon..

TexAg

I'm going to try. Not sure if I'll be able to swing it, but I would certainly love to meet up again.

admin

Staff member
Administrator
Congrats on the award! Well deserved for sure.

gt/csj4

Really nice HCS! I'm glad you're little one is starting out young (someone's got to carry on the legacy once the big boys are gone) I really like the black out hood treatment on yours too. I have yet to see a GT/CS or HCS with it/them. I have been tossing the idea around to do it on my Cal, even tho my car never came with it, but I believe your boys car just sold me on it. Cheers to you and cograts