• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Wanted Emblem

Reno Stallion

I realize this is a tough one. I need a California special rear quarter emblem. It does not need to be show quality.

Jschoony

Was wanting to get 175 per side plus the cost of shipping. I paid about 140 each plus shipping so not trying to get rich. Let me know and just so you know I am out of town till the 12th

doczee

Was wanting to get 175 per side plus the cost of shipping. I paid about 140 each plus shipping so not trying to get rich. Let me know and just so you know I am out of town till the 12th
Would you by chance have a pair of (1966) High County Special badges? I am restoring a 66 conv. and missing the fender badges.
Thanks

Jschoony

Sorry I don’t if you post a wanted on this forum there is a good chance someone does though. I will also keep a look out for some.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
R

Reno Stallion

I have messaged you off my phone not sure if you received them. I would like to purchase one side let me know how you would like to proceed. Thanks Reno

Jschoony

I have messaged you off my phone not sure if you received them. I would like to purchase one side let me know how you would like to proceed. Thanks Reno
Oh sorry I have not received any messages. Yeah if you only want one side that is completely fine with me. If you send me your address I will get a shipping quote so I can give you a total.

admin

Staff member
Administrator
Not sure why I don’t get notifications when you are posting your replys
Check your settings under "preferences"

1698639865164.png

Check all these boxes circled in red if you want to get email notifications when someone replies to a thread you started or a thread where you replied.

1698639884751.png

Jschoony

Reno DeBon 609 Oak St McCloud Ca 96057 or P.O. Box 568 McCloud Ca 96057 Thanks
Shipping is 6.40 cents so the total would be 181.40 I except Zelle and PayPal let me know your preference and I will give you my details.

Last edited:
OP
OP
R

Reno Stallion

I was at sema never got any messages on my phone sorry. Yes send info. You can text me at 530-918-0734