• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

. Fabulous Fords Forever - Anyone going?

admin

Staff member
Administrator
Is anyone going to Fab Fords this year? (Knotts Berry Farm, CA) http://www.fabulousfordsforever.com/

I just registered the HCS in all it's rusted, sorry-looking glory. :undecided We'll see if anyone is willing to park next to me! :grin:

Midnight Special

Is anyone going to Fab Fords this year? (Knotts Berry Farm, CA) http://www.fabulousfordsforever.com/

I just registered the HCS in all it's rusted, sorry-looking glory. :undecided We'll see if anyone is willing to park next to me! :grin:

...I would if I was there! Occasional tired iron is strangely more appealing to me these days opposed to so many predictable rubber stamps (if you know what I mean) Your car has a has a unique story to tell.

clubpro

Jon,

I'll be there with my H.C.S. and my cousin will be there with his Cal Special. Let's try and park next to each other. If we meet somewhere before the show we can then drive into show together.

Cheers,

Ron

OP
OP
admin

admin

Staff member
Administrator
Sound great Ron, but your cars may need tetanus shots after being parked next to mine! :wink: Seriously, my wife and kids think I'm crazy for bringing it to the show. I guess time will tell. I know the Bronco crowd wouldn't care what it looked like, but some Mustang owners are a little more finicky.

My HCS still isn't running yet, but I hope to fire it up this next weekend. I'm running out of time! :icon_pani

tworings

Tworings are registered! In the past, we have met at the Starbucks on Beach Blvd. and drove in as a group to park together. Anyone interested? Lisa

tworings

Great Ron - I can't remember when we've met in the past (7:00 or 7:30?) We can firm up details later.

Jon - I would be honored to be parked next to you. :)

OP
OP
admin

admin

Staff member
Administrator
I've finally admitted to myself that there's no way my HCS will be ready to bring to the Fab Fords show this weekend. :sad: So I now have an extra pass if anyone can use it. It's specific to 1967-1968 Mustangs.

I'm still going to the show and will be there before the gates open, so I can hand deliver to whoever needs it that morning.

tworings

Jon - sorry to hear you won't be bringing your car. We'll expect you next year! LOL
Is anyone interested in meeting at the Starbucks (7:30?) to drive in together?

clubpro

I will see you at Starbucks at 7:30 am and we will have two cars, Roy's CS and my HCS. We are heading down today stopping to visit family in Bakersfield and then on to Knotts on Saturday. See you Sunday!

Cheers,

Ron

OP
OP
admin

admin

Staff member
Administrator
I'll meet you all there as well (sans my Mustang). I'll bum a ride in with one of you.

whodat

If I were able to have gone to CVII I could've made this too.