• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

ADMIN Forum software upgrade today

admin

Staff member
Administrator
Just a heads up that the forum software is scheduled to be updated today/tonight. There may be some down time during this process.

Also, I have tried hard to keep the new forum looking as similar as possible to the old forum, but there will be changes. I'll do my best to walk everyone through them and hopefully it will be a relatively painless process to get used to the new system.

Per this earlier notice, hopefully all of you regulars have already confirmed your email is correct. The software upgrade may force passwords to be reset, in which case it will send the reset instructions to whatever email you have on file. If you're a long time member and have changed your email since you first joined, please take a minute to update it (see link at the beginning of this paragraph)

CougarCJ

Successfully logged back in after the upgrade. Guessed my password on the first try.

Wow, I guess we win trophys now? LOL

Thanks for everything that you do, Jon. We all appreciate it a bunch.

OP
OP
admin

admin

Staff member
Administrator
The new software is up and running. There are still some tweaks I need to make over the weekend, so if you see some odd stuff give me a couple of days to iron it out.

If you see something actually broken, post here or send me a PM (now called "conversations")

There is a known issue with the Photo Gallery and Garage. Those were extremely old pieces of software and my guy is having to do some custom work to get those converted over to the new system. He's working on it now, but no specific ETA just yet.

rvrtrash

Funny. I was automatically logged in to the new format the first two days, and then today wasn't and had to log back in. Login still works though.

Steve