• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

1968 Galpin does it again

CougarCJ

iacoccamustang_01_opta.jpg

Known as the 2009 1/2 Iacocca 45th Anniversary Edition Ford Mustang, this coach-built pony car features a special body designed by Michael Leone and built by the legendary Gaffoglio Family Metalcrafters. The car features a reworked front end including sunken headlights and a prominent fastback look with the slope of the roof reaching all the way to the rear of the car. Inside, Iacocca's Mustang gets Diamond Design leather seats, a leather-wrapped steering wheel with "I" logos, and Iacocca-badged aluminum door sill plates. Finishing off the look of the car are 20-inch Iacocca Design wheels wrapped with Goodyear Eagle tires.

Performance enhancements come courtesy of the Ford Racing parts bin, all of which retain the factory warranty and include a cold-air intake system and the Ford Racing Handling Pack with new shocks and springs. Customers can also opt for a supercharger system that boosts the 4.6-liter V8 to 400 horsepower as well as a 14-inch front brake system.

Production of the Iacocca 45th Anniversary Edition Ford Mustang will be limited to a scant 45 units, available exclusively at Galpin Ford in Southern California. Follow the jump for the official press release and a full list of specifications.
http://www.autoblog.com/2009/06/22/iacocca-silver-45th-anniversary-edition-ford-mustang-introduced/

carezcs

I heard the interview with Mr. Iacocca and he claims they will go for around $60,000. That's if Galpin doesn't put a dealer premium on them. I love the true fastback look. This should have been the 2010!
Bruce