• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Granite Car Urn

Mosesatm

Hmmmm.......a GT/CS version would look better. I may just take a little stroll down to the 5th floor and see what our purchasing department can do!!!

Attachments

• Corvette Urn Pedestal.jpg
    Corvette Urn Pedestal.jpg
    226.5 KB · Views: 51

BroadwayBlue

Hmmmm.......a GT/CS version would look better. I may just take a little stroll down to the 5th floor and see what our purchasing department can do!!!

Only you Arlie, only you ... then again you're the only one I know in the business :cool:

A cemetery near me has a headstone with a late model corvette carved into the front of the stone.

Last edited:

Ruppstang

I told my kids to put my ashes in the 67 GTA ash tray and take me for rides on Sunday. My luck they would have it detailed and some guy would suck me up with his vacuum. Marty