• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

1968 Great Mustang Monthly article

clubpro

I know that it is not about a Cal Special or a High Country Special, but Scott Fuller (GTCSMustang) one of our family members has his 68 1/2 Cobra Jet convertible featured in the May issue of Mustang Monthly. What an incredible car and a great article. Congratulations Scott!

Cheers,

Ron

GTCSMustang

Hey Thanks,

Just ran across this thread.

Mustang Monthly is supposed to be coming by soon to do an article on my Yellow Special Paint 428 CJ Fastback. Original paint car from Russ Davis Ford in California. Only 14 special paint 68.5 CJs were made.

Scott

Attachments

• Slide1.JPG
    Slide1.JPG
    80.3 KB · Views: 25
OP
OP
clubpro

clubpro

What a great looking car Scott! I can't wait to read about it. Keep us updated on when they plan on publishing the article.

Cheers,

Ron