• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

GT/CS and HCS reunion...?

Sarge

'68Fan,
I currently live in old Folsom (5 blocks from Sutter St.), so that is no problem for me. There is also a small car show every Wednesday night (80 or so cars) at the Red Robin diner on Riley St. near E. Bidwell. I have seen one other GT/CS there in the last month. Car show runs until the last Wednesday in October, then starts up again next year. Since it is getting dark earlier these days, people are usually getting there by 5:30, and leaving by 7:30.
Robert

P

PNewitt

I think we, at least should target the April '06 Knotts show for a BIG GT/CS -- HCS west coast reunion, and as a get together to discuss a possible '08 drive on Rte 66.

Paul N.

Now if I could just get my car put back together by then!

hicountrybob

Hey, you guys, I'll do Knotts '06 in a heartbeat, plus let's keep Steamboat in mind for any and all of those who find that Knotts is not best month or may be a distance issue, etc. and even some of the Knott's participants, I'll bet, would be able to come here to Co. Hey, Paul, I'm packing as soon as I sign off here.