• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Hand/Eye Coordination Test

Mustanglvr

Are there any directions Arlie? I must be dumb cuz I don`t know how to do it.

OP
OP
Mosesatm

Mosesatm

click on the red square and move it around as the blue boxes move towards it, but don't touch the black walls.

Mustanglvr

I played it about 3 times and got it to 11 seconds. My patience with games is very short.

BroadwayBlue

Great Arlie - I have a lot of work to do today and you got me started on this. I got to 16.6+ ... I'll have to try again later ... I was as short as .18 secs as well

Mustanger

I'm not a gamer, but after a few trys I got 26.374,... but I'm sure some of our younger guys who regularly play video games can beat this score ...

hookedtrout

Mustanger said:
I'm not a gamer, but after a few trys I got 26.374,... but I'm sure some of our younger guys who regularly play video games can beat this score ...

Wow, that's awesome, I tried half a dozen times and 17 even was the best I got.

Cory