• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

1968 Hawaiian GT/CS

somethingspecial

I must be blind 71A013

71A013 is the dealer # for Central Motors Ford, Inc. 1900 Figueroa, Los Angeles. Ca.. Are you sure it was Honolulu Ford. Maybe a Dealer Swap at the time, ordered by Central Motors, then traded to Honolulu Ford.

BroadwayBlue

Richard R's (deestix) old GT/CS was from Hawaii as well.

The car is in the Netherlands last I heard, sold it at Carlisle a few years back. There are some threads about him selling it if you look for his username.

Here is a link to a post where he posted his Marti and the Marti is attached too.
http://californiaspecial.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2327

The dealer code is 72I200 for Honolulu Auto Center

Attachments

• Marti report.jpg
    Marti report.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 40

Ruppstang

Ok I really messed this one up the dealer number that I gave was from a different GTCS. Dads Marti report does not list the dealer but on page #2 of this thread there is a picture of the warrantee card for dad's car and the dealer # on it is 72200. I do not know why it was left off the Marti report
Marty

Attachments

• Dad's 68 GT-CS Marti report 001.jpg
    Dad's 68 GT-CS Marti report 001.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 38

68sunlitgold

Marty,
That is odd...you got the standard Marti report and it usually gives you the dealer # but not the name and address.

Doug

Diesel Donna

This whole story is so awesome. Wish I knew how to track down my car's original owner.

clubpro

Steve,

You are correct the DSO on my old Hawaii CS is 72.

Cheers,

Ron