• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Hooters

hcsstang

I looked through and I don't know many before I found a pair that worked. I fact I purchased a pair on ebay and the seller said that they worked and they didn't. I finally found a pair of HI-lo horns that worked but they were from different years. I think that is where I lost some points at Youngstown show. Thanks to the hooters. I sent away for the judging sheet.

OP
OP
nfrntau

nfrntau

[quote author=hcsstang link=board=3;threadid=2127;start=0#msg14391 date=1126582604]
I think that is where I lost some points at Youngstown show. Thanks to the hooters. [/quote]

I hate it when hooters lack points.
Although new hooters can add to the looks of your vehicle, in my opinion having a matched original pair is always best.

OP
OP
nfrntau

nfrntau

[quote author=hcsstang link=board=3;threadid=2127;start=0#msg14397 date=1126618182]
One side is lower than the otter.
[/quote]
You will generally find upon close inspection that this is the case on all models.

untbum2000

[quote author=nfrntau link=board=3;threadid=2127;start=0#msg14398 date=1126618442]
[quote author=hcsstang link=board=3;threadid=2127;start=0#msg14397 date=1126618182]
One side is lower than the otter.
[/quote]
You will generally find upon close inspection that this is the case on all models.
[/quote]

Especially on the earlier models!! :D

OP
OP
nfrntau

nfrntau

I was under the impression that black leather bras were purely for visual impact.
Now I find out they keep hooters from sagging also.

Hmmmmm I will have to research this one a bit more ;D