• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

I'm interested in buying a GT/CS

sboresow

I've started to search for 68 GT/CS. I appreciate the information and leads that each of you pass on, thru this forum.

Keep up the good work. I'm sure I'll find the right car for me.

Steve in Alpharetta

JohnnyQuest515

What are you looking for?
289?
302?
Big Block?
Auto, 3 speed, 4 speed?
Color?
Budget range?

Welcome, plenty of available help here.

Randy

franklinair

Alpharetta- north Atlanta? I'm 2hrs north from you. 985 to 385 to 441 north.

Neil

OP
OP
S

sboresow

Looking for a big block, 4 speed, for primarily show. I used to own one (Raven Black w/ Red Deluxe Interior, tilt steering, Factory Air, overhead and floor console, 302 4 speed) show cond, and regret selling it 15 years ago.

I appreciate the information and support from the forum. Sure wish it was around 20 years ago!!!

Steve

classicsguy

Looking for a big block, 4 speed, for primarily show. I used to own one (Raven Black w/ Red Deluxe Interior, tilt steering, Factory Air, overhead and floor console, 302 4 speed) show cond, and regret selling it 15 years ago.

I appreciate the information and support from the forum. Sure wish it was around 20 years ago!!!

Steve

Hi and welcome to the site! I have a J-code 4 speed GT/CS(Project) that has just finished sheet metal work. Ready for body and paint and interior work. Its in Lakeland Florida. If you are interested PM me Car is Lime Gold with Ivy Gold interior and True 4 speed (Only 218 made)