• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

In Memory

Mustanglvr

I'm posting this in loving memory of my husbands sister Evelyn (Schrader) Hohn who passed away on Friday in Palmyra, Illinois. Cause of death is yet undetermined. She was a champion barrel racer in the professional rodeo circuit. We were all very proud of her. Please pray for her friends and family. Rhonda :cry:
http://www.greatlakesprorodeo.com/
http://www.tttarena.com/staff.html

RIP Evie

evelyn3.jpg

Last edited:

Midnight Special

I'm very sorry to hear that Rhonda. Wow, she looks mighty young (and impressive) in the photo. 'Curious about the cause. We too lost a loved one recently, so I am reminded of the sorrow. May God Bless you and Your's.

Mustanger

I'm so sorry to hear of your loss, Rhonda ... I hope that during this time that you and your family can find peace and comfort ... "Blessed are those who mourn, for they shall be comforted." - Matthew 5:4

PonyGal

Rhonda,

So sorry to read about your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

sam

Sorry about your loss. Looks like a real competitve spirited person by the picture.

Stacey Enderle

I'm posting this in loving memory of my husbands sister Evelyn (Schrader) Hohn who passed away on Friday in Palmyra, Illinois. Cause of death is yet undetermined. She was a champion barrel racer in the professional rodeo circuit. We were all very proud of her. Please pray for her friends and family. Rhonda :cry:
http://www.greatlakesprorodeo.com/
http://www.tttarena.com/staff.html

RIP Evie

evelyn3.jpg

May extend our sincerely condolences on the loss of your sister. It's so hard to take such a loss, especially when they're so young.

Stacey

OP
OP
Mustanglvr

Mustanglvr

She was 39 and there are rumors that she may have been murdered. Her boyfriend says he found her hanging in the horsebarn. Anybody know any law enforcement in the illinois area that could help with this? Family and friends are going crazy on the internet trying to find answers. Seems the county is dragging their feet.

Stacey Enderle

She was 39 and there are rumors that she may have been murdered. Her boyfriend says he found her hanging in the horsebarn. Anybody know any law enforcement in the illinois area that could help with this? Family and friends are going crazy on the internet trying to find answers. Seems the county is dragging their feet.

The real sad part is when it comes to homicide, it takes forever to figure out what really happened at the crime scene. It really stinks and we can only do so much. We can speculate all we want, but to get to the real trueth on what happens is rare. I know of a very similiar situation, myself and the family have a very strong suspicion on what really happened, but we have no way in proving it and the creep still walks the streets and lives out his life as if nothing happened. I only hope that his conscience if he even has one will eventually get to him and eventually confess to it.

Stacey Enderle

Thanks Stacey, sorry about your loss.
Here is a thread where they are talking about Evelyn and it may cause a lynching of her boyfriend soon.
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/palmyra-il/T96OMMKHNLGTHFDH1

I wouldn't be surprised that it may very well lead to that, especially the way this judicial system works. They protect the creeps and leave the innocent to the mercy of them. It wouldn't surprise me that her boy friend could be the suspect especially if he has a temper. After reading the thread at the topix site, it seems to point in his direction. I hope justice be served soon whether by the law or citizens who may take the law in their own hands. I only hope the judicial system would do their job.

hotrodgrany

I am so sorry to here of your loss and so sad to here of the tragety at such a young age. Let John know I am thinking of him and his family as well as you and yours. God is watching over you all in your time of need. Will be to see you some time soon.
I just lost my Aunt this past week to and she and her husband celebrated their 68th anniversery the first of last year. Here they are. A very special couple and he said she was the one for him since she was 13 yrs old.

TAKE CARE Don & Kathy

Attachments

• 68thyears_019.JPG
    68thyears_019.JPG
    13.9 KB · Views: 20
OP
OP
Mustanglvr

Mustanglvr

John and I thank you Kathy for your condolences and for posting such a touching photo. I am so sorry for your loss.
We just got back from a trip to the Black Hills for Evelyn's wake and funeral. It was great seeing all the family, but under such sad circumstances. John is still in shock over the whole thing.
Many, many people attended from all over the country. Many think that she would'nt have done this to herself and that she lived with an abusive boyfriend. They are speculating that his father has paid off the county law enforcement. Some people are suggesting Nancy Grace do this story on her show. Check out the websites I posted earlier. This is crazy.....

OP
OP
Mustanglvr

Mustanglvr

Attachments

• evelyn3.jpg
    evelyn3.jpg
    148.3 KB · Views: 27
OP
OP
Mustanglvr

Mustanglvr

EVELYN HOHN’S HORSES FOR SALE:
Mysganser “Mergy”– Currently pregnant by "Dash Ta Fame" due date is in April
Sex – Mare
Born – Feb. 22, 1991
Parents – Mystic Missile and Merganser
Papered - American Quarter Horse Association
"Special Fonda"
Sex – Mare
Born – May 1, 2001
Parents - Fonda Brown and Special Show
Papered - American Quarter Horse Association
Hottie – 2 year old – At this time, this is all the information I have on this horse.
Please call Mary Weiss @(605)891-3717 or Paul Tierney@(605)424-6192 for more information on these horses. We will take bids until Jan. 10, 2010.

Midnight Special

...Rhonda, I can forward this to my sister to post on her "horse" boards if you wish. Let me know. You might put it on your "Facebook" as well. That way, I can grab it & forward directly to her many horse pals as well... Just a thought.

robert campbell

Rhonda,
May the peace of the Lord and his strength be with you in this time of need. My prayers are with you and I will pray for a great home for those she left behind!

Rob