• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

J code in La Habra, SoCal

OP
OP
HappyHour

HappyHour

This thing is back...looks like reseller didnt get past $13,500 on eBay jan2008and is relisting on Craigslist. J Code!!

Why dont you GAS\Knotts attendees caravan over to Pomona\La Habra and pick it apart for Amy? :grin:

68 MUSTANG CALIFORNIA SPECIAL - $15950 (LOS ANGELES )
sale-639153793@craigslist.org
Friday, April 11, 2008
1968 MUSTANG COUPE, CALIFORNIA SPECIAL, DESIGNED BY SHELBY, 302 MOTOR, FIBERGLASS TRUNK, RAVEN BLACK,( HAVE CORRECT GT WHEELS FOR THE CAR,) VERY RARE CAR, NEEDS SOME LIGHT RESTORING, DRIVES MARVELOUS, IF YOU CANNOT AFFORD A SHELBY, THIS IS YOUR CAR, SURE TO APPRECIATE TO HIGH HEAVEN,OVER 30 CLASSICS IN STOCK, CALL PHIL, AM IN LA HABRA , CLOSE TO POMONA, 562 691 1109, PHIL , GREAT SHIPPING RATES,

Doug

You can say all you want about this site picking apart a car; but I have experience with have this sites members picking apart the car I bought.

I even used the note as a template (check list) when cleaning it up... it will finally be out in public this Sat at Galpin.

I strongly suggest that we assist each other from making uneducated mistakes.

franklinair

Doug-
Looking forward to seeing your beauty this weekend. Lots of good pointers on this site, even when they are construed as criticisms (& picking!!)

Neil Hoppe

aemoo28

I heard that, Hap! Don't think I'm not lurking around here!

I'm countin' on y'all to assist me in achieving my goal to put a '68 next to my '08. I would prefer a J-code Raven black, but how rare is this to find?

OP
OP
HappyHour

HappyHour

Actually I have a 10 point checklist (or more like 37+) I gathered from people on the forum and detailed offline PMs. Doug I dont see picking apart as bad...maybe its my wordplay? "Thoughtful review"? LOL

This California J code is a great opportunity and since it has not sold the price maybe softer. A solid review should be done and the fact that half the CS experts will be within 30-45 minutes from this car I thought how cool opportunity would that be!! Almost like a class fieldtrip. My CS came from Diamond Bar\Ontario next door.

Amy my car has 3 paints so a Raven Black is as easy to find as your neighborhood paintshop. I wouldnt let that stop ya..people always fall back in love with the orginal color no matter how unique. :grin: