• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

1968 Knott's Berry Farm

rananim

It doesn't sound like there is much interest in the FFF event this year! Sorry to hear that, since I was hoping to meet up with and park next to other Specials. As previously announced, my car will be sold at Barrett Jackson in June, so will be glad to preview it for anyone who might have an interest. I don't think I am committed at this point, so I will be open to offers.

Rananim (Sven)

admin

Staff member
Administrator
I'll definitely come by and say hi! If I don't catch you by your GT/CS you can find me by my Bronco.

Attachments

• Image1.jpg
    Image1.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 33

tworings

Donna's having some computer problems. Yes, she is going and asked if anyone wanted to meet at the Starbucks on Beach Blvd. and drive in together (same place we've met in prior years) What time? 7:00?

We might be going - 50-50 chance. Car is in paint shop now being put back together, so no promises if it will be ready for Sunday. But we'll be there if we can!