• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Looks like a scam in the making ...

Mustanglvr

The location is Peru, Illinois. Maybe someone should pay him a personal visit. That would be funny if he declined.

Perkchiro

Somebody explain this one to me. The BIN is $5900 but the current bid is above $7900. Am I missing something here?

LUVMYCS

Can you say. . . SCAM! And not a very good one from what Perkchiro pointed out!
The fog lights don't look right. Otherwise from the pics it looks like a pretty nice car.

OP
OP
BroadwayBlue

BroadwayBlue

I asked eBay to take a look at it and they removed it.

Something I learned the other day about the BIN.

If you put in a bid for something less than the BIN but you make your max bid equal to the BIN (or higher probably too). The BIN comes off the auction.
I never realized that before.

I bid on something the other day and decided to make my max the BIN price figuring if no one else outbids my lower bid I get it for that and worse case I don't want to pay more than the BIN. eBAY gave me a message recommending just buying it at the BIN but I went ahead and the BIN went away. I don't know if that happened in this case but something for future reference.