• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Mega Millions

hookedtrout

So, it looks like the winning tickets were sold in Post Falls, Idaho and Washington State. Do we have any lucky winners here? We certainly have those two areas covered.

CougarCJ

Hope someone from here won.

I have heard that the odds of getting struck by lightning............twice, are better than winning the lottery.
Sour grapes, I forgot to buy a ticket.

rvrtrash

My lawyer told me not to tell anyone, but I did get all six numbers----2 on one line and one each on the other 4 lines of my $5.00 ticket. :sad: Just kidding. I didn't even do that well.

Steve

OP
OP
hookedtrout

hookedtrout

My lawyer told me not to tell anyone, but I did get all six numbers----2 on one line and one each on the other 4 lines of my $5.00 ticket. :sad: Just kidding. I didn't even do that well.

Steve

Dang, I was hoping you were off and running with all the cash.