• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Mint Marchal 656 fog lights

wallace

Hi,

I have a mint set of Marchal 656 fog lights from an early 68 Shelby GT500 for sale. They include everything with correct mounting hardware and correct wires. They are near perfect and would be perfect for an early GT/CS California Special.

I am asking $2,000.00 or reasonable offer for the pair.

Please email me if you are interested at wallaceandkaren@yahoo.com or call me at 785 259 4801 and I will send you pics.

Thanks, Wallace

Last edited:
OP
OP
W

wallace

Does anybody have a concourse early 1968 GT/CS or HCS that they want to convert back to the original Marchal fog lights? This is the set. They are ready to go. The housings already rechromed and are perfect. Even the wiring has the black cap that fastens to the bottom stem.

Thanks, Wallace