• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

MOCWA - Annual concourse and roundup

gt bandit

Well its over for another year , our annual Mustang club awards day.

we had over 90+ cars turn out , a good mix with even a 2006 saleen.

I didnt win the concourse or display or even the modified class , but i did win a special comendation award (small plaque)for my car and the display.

Attached are a couple of poor photos , photogrpahy was never my strong point. Next year we will be holding the Australian titles for MOCA -

The usual ill informed Mustang owner was there , trying to tell me about the California Special fastback cars ?????????

The Concourse winner was a Gold Award 64 & 1/2 coupe with a 260 V8 absoultley immaculate it was a June 64 build car -

The ususal fastbacks and coupes from most years ,even a couple of Fox Body cars (I think thats what they call them)

But only 1 special ----------- mine !!!!

Donna and Randy - keep an eye on the mail

Attachments

• Mustang roundup 2007 family shot.jpg
    Mustang roundup 2007 family shot.jpg
    249.6 KB · Views: 38
  • Mustang roundup 2007 - sister.jpg
    Mustang roundup 2007 - sister.jpg
    225 KB · Views: 39