• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

"Off Classified"...I need a replacement seat for my '94 GT

P

PNewitt

I have a 1994 GT (pic attached) that is my driver car, and I have grey leather seats. The driver's seat is self-destructing badly--and I was wondering if anyone out there (preferably in No. Calif.) would know of another Grey Leather driver's seat that I could buy?

I don't need the electric seat adjustment part--just the seat.

I'd also consider a pair of black leather seats, since I'd like them in my '94 more than the grey (and I can get the back seats in black later).

I'll be checking junk yards, too., and craigslist.

Thanks--

Paul.

Attachments

• pmn94.jpg
    pmn94.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 17

miller511

Paul/Anyone,

My apologies on this question, but my '79-'04 Mustang knowledge is lacking.

What other year Mustang seats work for a '94?

-Jeff

OP
OP
P

PNewitt

I'm not sure....I can look it up. Probably '95-'97.

There are some nice seats in '92-93 Mustangs and Cobras, but I'm not sure about the bolt pattern fitting a '94.

thanks!

Paul N.

BroadwayBlue

Off the top of my head I think 94-98 should work - I think the track may have changed after that.

I'd give you my black leather seats out of my 96 GT ... mint condition except for a tiny tiny hole in the drivers seat ... but I kind of need them sorry ... :rolleyes:

Check this site too ...
http://www.automotix.net/partshotline-ford-mustang-seat_front-requests.html

Also don't know if it matters but I think the 96 GT and Cobra seats had better side bolstering than 94-95 from what I've read.

somethingspecial

Well, if my brother was out of prison, I could tell him what you were looking for, and he would have it in about 24 hours. LOL

Funny story and true. Our now retired undersheriff needed a rear bumber for his Ford Bronco and relayed this to a now retired deputy. The deputy told him he had some sources and give him a few days. About a week later, a bumper found it's way into the bed of the Undersheriff's P/U. He thought Great, and scratched his head about the license tag still on the bumper. A few days later the UnderS was on his way to work and spotted a Bronco on parked on the street missing a rear bumper. Still having the bumper in the back of his truck, he checked the front plate and the one on the rear bumper, they matched. Relizing the bumper was obtained via Midnight Auto Supply ,he secretly dumped the bumper behind the Bronco and split. Still unknown to this day if the Deputy knew the bumper was HOT. LOL True Story. Have a Great Day. Mike

OP
OP
P

PNewitt

Gosh, Rich, THANKS!

You're always there to help. I do appreciate it.

Paul N.