• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

OMG! Ford lost my parent's '07!

dpheyes

Just talked to my parents in AZ. They were expecting to get their '07 GT convertible this week, but the dealer says they can't find it!

It was built on the 16th, released from the plant, but seems to have dropped off the face of the earth! The dealer can't find any record of it ever getting to the Kansas City staging area, or of it getting on the train to Phoenix.

My Dad's theory is that maybe it was damaged in a hailstorm!? If it doesn't show soon they won't get to see it until late June. I can't imagine waiting for months, and then the car getting lost :mad: :icon_pani :sad: .

I know some might say it's not really kosher, but they have ordered all the stuff from the Ford Accessory Catalog to turn it into a CS. They couldn't get a "real" CS in Torch red and they also have to replace the '68 CS they gave me!

Here's hoping it shows up soon! :icon_ecst Tonight, they towed my stripped down '68 from the garage over to a storage unit where it will be waiting for the painter to restore it, so after 15 years, they have no CS in the garage to keep their '65 convertible company. It must be lonely!:scared: