• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

1968 Please Welcome the new owners!

Timmknz

Hi Everyone- Yes, it's true, I have sold the GTCS. It has been a great car, and I will miss it, but it was time for me. Don't worry though, I'll be getting a couple more in a few years as I had to promise both kids that if they graduate college 4 years after starting (with a BS or BA from an ACCREDITED college), they would get a 68 GTCS as their grad present.
So Amy- this will make you happy, the new owners are Seattle-ites so there is another GTCS for the emerald city- this one nicely green!
New Owners are John and Josh, please make them feel at home here just as you have done for me for the past 5 years.
John's email is georgegene88@yahoo.com

Thanks, and I'll still be around- if for nothing else, to see Paul's Book!
:)
Tim

Attachments

• IMG_1400.JPG
    IMG_1400.JPG
    156.8 KB · Views: 87

admin

Staff member
Administrator
A big welcome to John & Josh! You got a great car in Tim's GT/CS.

OP
OP
Timmknz

Timmknz

Thanks Jon

Your just saying that 'cause it is the best color, highland green! :)
Seriously though, you run a great website here- great job and keep it up!
See ya around!
Tim

hookedtrout

Welcome John and Josh and good to hear you'll be sticking around Tim!

Last edited:

admin

Staff member
Administrator
Your just saying that 'cause it is the best color, highland green! :)
Well it certainly doesn't hurt! :smile:

Thanks for the compliments. Don't become a stranger to the site just because you don't currently have a Special.

franklinair

WELCOME. Lots of good folks here, and you're in an area abundant with GT/CS cars.

Neil

Mustanger

Welcome aboard, John and Josh ... pull up a chair and grab a cup of coffee :smile: ...

obwan93001

Good going John and Josh! Welcome guys! Like everyone else has alret said, you're in great company here fo' sho! Looking forward to hearing from you all.

Sorry to hear you had to sell Tim and do hope you can get those two CS cars for your boys, or rather hope they earn em! Please stay w/us here even though you're no longer a CS owner for the time being.

Oscar