• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

. Pony's gone but never forgotten

Northern Pony

About time that I advised the pony has been sold to a very nice family in Vancouver. Anthony came out and met with us, spent a day with me and the car and flew home to arrange pick up. Rather ironic that the last picture of it, is going into a car trailer, as I drove it to many shows in Western Canada and USA.
The new owner is planning on joining the Vancouver Mustang Club and plans to drive and show the car. He also has a summer place in Northern Washington, so all you good folks down that way may just run into it in the summers to come.
Anthony Collner is a great guy and it definitely helps seeing a car go to someone who will use it, treat it with respect, enjoy it, and show it.

For myself, it is not my last Mustang; and I hope to have a few more in years to come. I am not done with the GT/CS site, too many interesting discussions and I have met a lot of very nice people through the site.
BoB

Attachments

• image0001.jpg
    image0001.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 49

Guyman

Hey Mr. Rupp.

Hey Mr. Rupp., nice seeing you up on the site., I bought the "other" HCS off our buddy down in San Diego., let's chat. Saw your restoration site up on the internet.Wondering how your HCS is doing. I bought the Tahoe Turquise "68 HCS just about a month ago and it awaits a restoration after I get my '70 fastback done and finish up my '68 GT/CS for daily driver duty. Already got her running...was sitting for quite a spell!., needed a new carb and tune-up. Can now drive her around the block!..haha.
:rolleyes:

Attachments

• hcs68.jpg
    hcs68.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 39

franklinair

BoB,
It was a pleasure meeting you & Lorraine (and admiring your creampuff CS) in Seattle last year. So you're down to TWO Amigos now? Can't have that ;-)

Neil

aemoo28

Bob,

It was great meeting you during Roundup in Bellevue.

I will certainly look for this CS on my travels. I've never come across another '68 just driving around town, or at least not yet. Always a couple at shows, usually the same crowd.

Sad to see you lose yours, but YES you are still a cs.com family member.

Amy

OP
OP
N

Northern Pony

Neil;
Our friend Jean-Yves has moved to Vancouver, Gary and his lovely lime gold are all that's left of our three cars that travelled together.
BoB

franklinair

Well, I certainly enjoyed meeting my Canadian Cousins last year. "A good time was had by all."

Neil

admin

Staff member
Administrator
Bob, sorry to see your GT/CS go, but I could tell when we had lunch earlier this year that you were itching for a new toy.

Don't let that garage space gather too much dust. Fill it with something fun soon. And by all means stick around the site.

Sarge

Bob, a real pleasure to have met you and Lorraine this past summer, I hope our paths cross again soon.

Take care, and let's get another GT/CS in the Canuck family soon.

Robert