• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Searching for pictures

mustangman-nl

Hello,

Last year (2006) there was a lime gold GT/CS for sale by the ST. Louis car Museum. The car was also on ebay and discussed on this forum (I can't find the treads anymore). The car was for sale in juli and sold in august.
Is there anyone who has made a copy of the pictures this car and will mail them to me?? If anyone see this car and can tell about it, mail me also.

Mail the pictures or other information to:

reinloes@home.nl

Thanks for your help.

Reiny

BroadwayBlue

Attachments

• 2mustang68csgtsm.jpg
    2mustang68csgtsm.jpg
    222.3 KB · Views: 39

Mosesatm

I know I have at least 1 picture of it on my home computer. I'll send it, and any others I may have, to you tonight.

This is the only picture I can find and I'm not even sure it's of that car.

Last edited:

BroadwayBlue

Reiny,

I PM'd you. That was the only picture I had too. I happened to save it for the exhaust tips.

Try contacting the museum. Maybe they still have them and will send them to you.

rananim

I did not see that ad, but my Special is up for auction in Palm Springs next month - also lime green. Check www.classic-carauction.com
I totally restored it to show condition in 2000; this was a mistake, because I am afraid to park it anywhere. I just listed it, so will add more photos and info in the next day or so.