• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Sept 2006 Hemmings Muscle Machines

coloradoHCS

I don't know if this has been mentioned here prior, but the September issue of Hemmings Muscle Machines has the Green Hornet on the cover and a very nice article with plenty of history on the car and the subsequent GT/CS.
Mark.

P

PNewitt

Hi Mark!

Well, yes, it was mentioned before, but thanks again for bringing it up.

I noticed a lot of my research in the article--it's unfortunate that the writer didn't consult me first. I could have fixed a couple of the mistakes I saw, and provided some new photos never before published.

But, this type of thing happens a lot in car mag publishing--to meet deadlines, etc.

A dedicated chapter in my new book will talk about the Green Hornet, with a lot of new info.

thanks!

Paul N.