• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

1968 shoulder harness

nates68

Can anyone post some pictures of the shoulder harness setup . I didnt think it would be this hard to see some pictures . Need help finding the bolt hole & how the belt hangs on the headliner. Mine never got put on with the new headliner.

thanks, Nate

Last edited:

admin

Staff member
Administrator
Nate,

Here are a couple of pics I have stashed away. They aren't mine, but downloaded at some point from the web. Not sure who to give credit to.

I can take some pics of my car and post measurements if you need them.

Attachments

• 68 mustang shoulder belts 01.jpg
    68 mustang shoulder belts 01.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 48
  • 68 mustang shoulder belts 02.jpg
    68 mustang shoulder belts 02.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 53
OP
OP
nates68

nates68

Thanks Jon, its just so hard to find with the headliner in. Now i need some retainers to hook these up and hold in place.

Thanks for any help you can give. Nate

dalorzo_f

Hard parts going to be finding the two tiny holes up front for the clip... I'll see if I have photos or dimensions in the stash of supporting docs...

Ruppstang

Once you get the spot near where the clips mount use a needle to find the holes in the metal, the needle holes will not show in the head linner. Marty

OP
OP
nates68

nates68

Thanks guys for your help & pics. This all helps. Darn hook clips are $28.00. Hard to find . Thanks to Scott his co. had them.

Nate