• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

1968 spotted another CS in wa.

68 special

So, I jump in my CS to run some errands around Monroe and pull up to a stop light and what is a couple cars ahead of me and in the turn lane, but a Beautiful green as in more of a mint green CS with what looked like it had 17's on it. Pretty sure it was a 4 speed car. After watching it drive down main street and of course I'm in the wrong lane to follow it, I realize that I should have taken a picture. I was so surprised that all I could do was watch and listen to the sweet sound of a nice exhaust. I know they frequent this site because they had the license plate frames that Casey had made.

So, if anyone out there knows of this georgeous car, let me know. I'm not as fast as Renee or Amy at following and making contact.

Bret

sam

what license plate frames? Are they available?

Mosesatm

I'm pretty sure they are all sold.

Attachments

• Frames.jpg
    Frames.jpg
    109.9 KB · Views: 89

aemoo28

Oh Bret. There's no shame in *not* stalking other CS owners.

Let me think of who it could be. Was it Lime Gold or more of a Tahoe Turquoise/Dynasty Green? Did it have dual exhaust?

I may have another set of those plates somewhere in my mess of a garage. I bought two sets and left the other on Satan. Will Casey ever make more?

OP
OP
68 special

68 special

Amy, Tahoe Turquoise might be closer to the color and yes it had dual exhaust. I've seen a couple others around once also, but then they dissappear, not to be seen again.

Bret

shane18fly

I would be interested in three sets if someone is making them or needing orders to justify making them! shane

whodat

There is a person near me that can make them for around $30. I had them make me one. I may put it on the front, but the back has a restored dealer license plate frame from Dunton Ford, Santa Ana.

BigJim

There is a person near me that can make them for around $30. I had them make me one. I may put it on the front, but the back has a restored dealer license plate frame from Dunton Ford, Santa Ana.

I'd go $30 for a set (2), but for one that's a little high.

whodat

Went to their site. The "License Plate Frames" button does nothing when you click on it.
I am going to go there as soon as I get the yard done before the rain comes.
Looks like the rain is going to ruin the car show on saturday.

whodat

I am going to go there as soon as I get the yard done before the rain comes.
Looks like the rain is going to ruin the car show on saturday.
Not trying to step on anyone's toes with these frames.
They said each frame would be $15.95
10 or more the price comes down to $12.95 each.
They can do plastic frames too, but the chrome one's look good to me. Mine was done on engraved plastic like a name tag would be. But they also can write the font's like the letters on the side of the car.
They said they don't have time to upgrade their website. That's why no one can click on the frames.
If anyone is interested I can do another thread and go from there.

BigJim

I say go ahead and start another thread. I'll buy 2 of them. Now all we need is another 8 and we can get the lower price.